BRADY ENV Series Sorbents
- Highly economical, contractor grade absorbent for oil clean-up on land or water.
- White absorbents pick up petroleum-based fluids, paints and non-water soluble chemicals while repelling water - great for indoor & outdoor use
- Light weight - specifically designed for smaller leaks, drips and spills
- ENV absorbents are made with MAXX Technology for superior absorbency and greater strength without the added weight
- Non-perforated absorbents offer the greatest absorbency and better tear resistance in high traffic areas
- Floats indefinitely even when saturated with oil.
- Efficient single-ply of MAXX Technology - absorption and strength without the extra weight.
- Packaged in a green bag to streamline absorbent identification in your facility
|Absorbency Capacity||51 gal (US)|
|Absorbency Factor||23 gl/gs|
|Dimensions||15 in W x 19 in L|
|Durability||Moderate Durability (less than 15 lbs)|
|Number of Plies||1|
|Environmental Resistance Features||Fire-Resistant|
|Material Texture Features||High-Linting|
|Non-Woven Material Technology||Meltblown|