FLIR T1020 T1K Series Thermal Imaging Camera (1024 x 768)
The FLIR T1020 is designed for the expert requiring the highest performance and the latest technology available. The camera combines excellent ergonomics and feature-rich flexibility with superior image quality at an infrared resolution of 1024 × 768 pixels. High accuracy and sensitivity together with radiometric recording and streaming options make the FLIR T1020 well suited for advanced research and development.
Select from lens options: 12°, 28° or 45°
- Exceptional Measurement Performance when you need the most accurate temperature readings, from wide angle to telephoto
- The FLIR OSX Precision HDIR optical system lets you take accurate measurements from 2x as far away
- Continuous autofocus mode keeps pace with your movements
- Advanced OSX optical system ensures accurate measurements in extreme conditions
- Unique optical path eliminates error from heat sources outside the field of view
- Outstanding Image Clarity gives you an extraordinarily sensitive detector enhanced by the processing power of UltraMax.
- 1024 x 768 detector offers the best resolution of any FLIR hand-held camera
- Exceptional thermal sensitivity of < 0.02°C at +30°C, 2x better than the industry standard
- UltraMax super-resolution quadruples the pixel count up to 3.1 MP, for finer detail and accuracy
- MSX embosses visual details on the thermal image
- Features and User Interface Designed for the Expert. Compact design, responsive user interface, and instant report generation make your workday easier and more productive.
- Programmable buttons allow you to configure the camera to fit your work flow
- Dynamic focus control adjusts to your touch so you can dial in images perfectly
- Radiometric recording captures full resolution, full-frame video for comprehensive analysis
- One-click Rapid Report generation lets you share images and findings fast
We Also Recommend
Lufkin Gauging Refill Inage, Sounding Tapes, 1/2" Wide, Chrome/Nubian Plated
K277 Series Bacon Bomb Bottom Samplers, Stainless Steel, Chrome Plated Brass and Acrylic