Avon NH15 Combo™ Escape Hoods
Recognized as the world's smallest NIOSH certified CBRN air purifying escape respirator, the Avon NH15 Escape Hood provides protection in as little as 30 seconds in a CBRN incident. This mask is quick to deploy with minimal training and provides respiratory, eye, and face protection for a minimum of 15 minutes. Vacuum-sealed in an impermeable foil bag, this mask can be worn on a utility belt or mounted on the thigh and is compact enough to store in small spaces.
- FOR ESCAPE PURPOSES ONLY. This air-purifying emergency escape respirator operates by filtering, and has no internal air supply.
- Disposable respirator, single use.
- No maintenance, inspection, or annual fit test requirements.
- Quiet with no fan/blower noise.
- Comfortable silicone half mask inner seal.
- Low breathing resistance.
- Compatible with most eyewear.
- Anti-fog coating on hood lenses.
- Offset neck dam offers improved and better seal when looking up, as when crawling.
- Light weight and low profile media improve comfort and vision, reducing snag or grab risk.
- Easy donning - goes on in 30 seconds or less.
- 99.97% filtration and head protection against radioactive and biohazard particles.
- Over 30 minutes of Sarin (GB) and Sulfur Mustard (HD) gas protection.
- Flame resistant per NIOSH Standard.
- Weight: less than 1.5 lb
- Dimensions: 6" x 5" x 4"
- Size: Regular (13" to 18" neck size)
- 5 year shelf life when stored between 14ºF and 118ºF
- One escape hood packaged in 4 layer foil barrier bag surrounded by a reinforced nylon carrier
- Duty belt strap
- 3 language user guide
We Also Recommend
Lufkin Gauging Refill Inage, Sounding Tapes, 1/2" Wide, Chrome/Nubian Plated
K277 Series Bacon Bomb Bottom Samplers, Stainless Steel, Chrome Plated Brass and Acrylic